• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Hello,

I dont know about you but the wind has been completly removed from under my wings with the Xbox Series X and quite frankly....next gen. The sad thing is I am going to get it. Simply because of the services I have. It will be the best "tool" for the job so the speak.

Like most, I came away from today completly let down. Its quite sad that this is what we are getting and the direction Microsoft is heading with a blended generation. The frustration is further compounded by the 2 or 3 years of dialed back releases....which we all assumed was because they where going to enter next gen with a boatload of juggernauts. Regardless, what will really feel like salt in the wounds has yet to be revealed....

Do you notice we have yet to see any comparisons with how the SX will improve over the XBOX one X? Any raw data ( besides the occational title, and ori )?

I feel that the difference....initially...will not be much at all. I get that the SX is drastically better, and once the tonal shift of developing games for current and next gen is dropped we will start to see some amazing games. The problem is this is 2-3+ YEARS away.

Status
Not open for further replies.