• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sn00zer

Feb 28, 2018
Basically just to watch Ranking of Kings which looks interesting. Haven't watched any anime since Season 1 of One Punch Man and generally don't watch a lot of anime. I tend to fall off and lose interest in long series. I guess I did watch My Hero, but slowly fell off of that.

Any short shows or movies I should see? I generally like more one and done stuff or short series. I've heard good things about Monster but have never seen it.

Stuff I've liked:
One Punch Man
Gurren Lagan
Evangelion
Satoshi Kon works
Your Name
Death Note Season 1
Weirdly really enjoyed the Pokemon movie "I choose you" since it had a really well developed setting

Last edited:

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
mob psycho 100 is an even better one punch man and by the same creator

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
Odd Taxi, Hunter x Hunter, Ping Pong the Animation, Mob Psycho 100

Only HxH from this list is what I'd consider "long"

Oh and all of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if it's one of the shows that is in the first batch of Funimation titles, but Paranoia Agent is a great show and has a great dub.

Lil'Slugger > Shonen Bat

OP
OP
sn00zer

sn00zer

Feb 28, 2018
Odd Taxi, Hunter x Hunter, Ping Pong the Animation, Mob Psycho 100

Only HxH from this list is what I'd consider "long"

Oh and all of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Hunter X Hunter and Jojo I fell off of. I think my attention span lasts exactly two seasons.
Will take a look at Mob and Odd taxi

Oct 25, 2017
Keep Your Hands off My Eizoken! - Three middle school girls try to start an animation club/production in their school. Masaki Yuuasa directed.

Erased - A 30-year old is transported back to his childhood era where he must prevent the murder of a classmate that haunts his present.

You already have Ranking of Kings, so great.

Run with the Wind - A former runner tries to whip a hodgepodge group to compete for one of the toughest relay marathons in Japan.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Not if it's between highschoolers
giphy.gif

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
We just had this thread yesterday :P

www.resetera.com

Era, I have Crunchyroll now, recommend some anime to check

Roommate decided to get crunchyroll and of course I'm going to check out it out. I haven't really watched any anime since One Punch Man season 1. I don't really like anime like Bleach, Demon Slayer or One Piece. Shows I like are similar to Cowboy Bebop or Slam Dunk and less than a 500 episodes...

Status
Not open for further replies.