• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I think I got food poisoning from the cafeteria at the station I work at. I've been throwing up all morning and they sent me back home through shuttle. This sucks because there was word that...Now, don't tell anyone i said this resetera, this is confidential so PLEASE keep this between us right?

we're gonna test a cool superweapon this evening! Well, they are. I'm now back home on Alderaan, I tell you, this day can't get any worse!

Oct 29, 2017
I knew we had Imperial Apologists pretending to be something else, but I didn't expect a lackey of Moff Tarkin like you showing his face without disguise around these parts.

OP
OP
unknownspectator

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I knew we had Imperial Apologists pretending to be something else, but I didn't expect a lackey of Moff Tarkin like you showing his face without disguise around these parts.

You sir, watch your mouth! Grand Moff Tarkin is a great man. I mean he does get intense but he serves his empire well as the empire serves it's people well. Bad mouth him or the empire again and I will report you as a rebel sympathizer!

Oct 29, 2017
You sir, watch your mouth! Grand Moff Tarkin is a great man. I mean he does get intense but he serves his empire well as the empire serves it's people well. Bad mouth him or the empire again and I will report you as a rebel sympathizer!
So everyone who disagrees is a Rebel sympathizer now? On your way back to Alderaan why don't you report Former Senator Organa and see how that plays out?

OP
OP
unknownspectator

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So everyone who disagrees is a Rebel sympathizer now? On your way back to Alderaan why don't you report Former Senator Organa and see how that plays out?

Funny you mention him actually, I'm sure you're familair with his daughter correct? well guess what? Before I left, in in the middle of upchucking in those damn useless toilets, I heard they arrested her. word is that he was trying to smuggle plans of the station to the rebels!

Oct 29, 2017
Funny you mention him actually, I'm sure you're familair with his daughter correct? well guess what? Before I left, in in the middle of upchucking in those damn useless toilets, I heard they arrested her. word is that he was trying to smuggle plans of the station to the rebels!
Yeah right, Princesses involved in Rebellions. Next thing you are telling me is that Jedi are showing up to start a war again.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Been a long week so I've lost track of my days but yup, checked the calendar and it certainly is the weekend.
c5f.gif

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
This thread reminded me of one of my favorite threads from the old place that must not be named.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why would a Death Star technician get sent home just because he's sick? Wouldn't he just stay in quarters on the station?

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine being on a space station the size of a moon that doesn't have living quaters or a sick bay.

OP
OP
unknownspectator

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Why would a Death Star technician get sent home just because he's sick? Wouldn't he just stay in quarters on the station?

actually, I'm a stormtrooper actually and as for my quarters well, that's complicated. Actually, it's a funny story really....

wait, what's that out my window....can't be the moon....

Oct 27, 2017
Oh boo boo you get some time off. I was scheduled to start my retirement today, but they made me work one more weekend to fill in for a vacancy left by some weak stomached imbecile. So here I am stuck in a big ball of cold dark metal when I could be enjoying the blue skies and warm sun of Alderaan like you are. So quit your bitchin.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
actually, I'm a stormtrooper actually and as for my quarters well, that's complicated. Actually, it's a funny story really....

wait, what's that out my window....can't be the moon....

You know what I think? I don't think you're sick at all. I think you deserted and ran home to mommy like a coward. Well, very soon we will have no need of traitorous weaklings like yourself or your planet.

Idde

Oct 27, 2017
Ah man, sucks you have to miss it. Usually food poisoning doesn't last that long. Hopefully you'll be back at work in no time, so you're coworkers can tell you how it went. I hope everything goes well with the test!

OP
OP
unknownspectator

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
holy shit, it's at alderaan! They moved my station at alderaan. AWWWW, you're an awesome moff, Tarkin, you remembered my birthday!

wait, why is the dish glowing gre-

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of the lamest threads of all time

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hi everyone I'm Robert Pattinson and I'm going to work in a big building in the year 2001 It's a great day in September I hope nothing sad happens and if it does I hope you will REMEMBER ME(2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.