• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2017
Twitch streamers aren't role models, they're barely entertainers, you're right he has a duty to his users (who are most likely majority impressionable young children) to not throw around conspiracy theories but let's be real, he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed so I'm not surprised

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure what's dumber. Supporting a 5g conspiracy theory or thinking Musk is anything other than a shitbag.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Doc has lost it. I used to find him entertaining but lately he's been insufferable. Between constant complaining and faking Valorant drops twitch can't be happy with paying him millions and now this shit is straight to the deep end. Idiotic.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
i'm not clicking on these, but the first video has a thumbnail saying "listen to this guy about COVID and 5G EVEN THOUGH HE THINKS THE WORLD IS ROUND INSTEAD OF FLAT"

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Man who says he pretends to be an asshole on the Internet is actually a stupid asshole, who would have thought?

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Really brave for a guy who's career involves working from home to suggest other people open up and risk their lives.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
I always wonder how entertainment starved/ignorant you have to be to find people like this worth even a moment of one's time. Like really...what is entertaining or funny about his "persona"?

JLP101

Oct 25, 2017
Where did this 5G nonsense start from anyways. Anybody who has a basic understanding of how anything works knows this breaks the very laws of nature and physics. Where do people believe this nonsense?

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
adHosz0.png

Deleted member 61469

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2019
How anyone can think EM-waves could cause a virus is absolutely mind boggling. The sheer stupidity is unbelievable.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
ok boomer

I still find it hard to fathom that it's possible to have a brain that is functional enough to breathe and walk at the same time while believing this kinda crap lmao

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
Twitch's/youtube's concept of adults streaming unfiltered contents to mostly kids is so fucked up.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Doc has lost it. I used to find him entertaining but lately he's been insufferable. Between constant complaining and faking Valorant drops twitch can't be happy with paying him millions and now this shit is straight to the deep end. Idiotic.
Yeah. Didn't cared about the whole bathroom thing at all, but i feel like he's been kinda insufferable these past few months.

I think his actions support the fact he did actually. The dude is a cartoon.

What do you mean exactly ???

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Where did this 5G nonsense start from anyways. Anybody who has a basic understanding of how anything works knows this breaks the very laws of nature and physics. Where do people believe this nonsense?

Because the idea that there is a virus we can't control is scary mixed with the feeling that they need to feel superior than others by telling you they know the REAL reason the world is the way it is.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
That's why everyone should watch Jerma instead. The only thing he believes in are giant rats and pottery classes

Opposable

Oct 25, 2017
Not that I'm defending this idiot but isn't he meant to be a parody of an idiot or something?

the persona I mean

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Update me on the Musk stuff? I haven't kept up to date on anything around him in a long time.
He has been ranting about how the economy needs to open back up, that quarantines are fascist and that he wants his workers back in his factories. Not to mention the pedophile fiasco during the Thailand cave thing. And a million other things.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
"5G and coronavirus are two things I don't understand, and I don't like being inside, so i'll believe anything"

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Even if he's playing a character, Turtle Beach, Roccat, and of course Twitch are proud sponsors of 5G conspiracy theories.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Twitch streamers aren't role models, they're barely entertainers, you're right he has a duty to his users (who are most likely majority impressionable young children) to not throw around conspiracy theories but let's be real, he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed so I'm not surprised
Sadly, they are indeed role models to some and that's the problem.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
He really thinks the virus is a 5G conspiracy and that it's "political" eh? And he's with Elon Musk. That's a dumbass trifecta right there.

aember

Oct 26, 2017
This has been going on for a while, it's only really picked up speed recently. I've seen a few channels on youtube that have "5G awareness raising" videos that are over a year old now.

Oct 27, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.