• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

If the DNC Primary comes down to these two, who do you choose?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 170 37.3%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 286 62.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Let's say after the first wave of states these are the only two people in striking distance. Which do you prefer?

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
tenor.gif

Biden. But I dislike them both immensely.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Whoever has the best chance of beating Trump. I think Bernie would lose, but it really depends on the momentum of the two we see when we get to that point.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
If I had to choose between the two, Bernie has better policies, so Bernie.

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
Biden. Look how flustered Bernie got at the debates last time. It'd be even worse in this cycle.

Dec 12, 2017
Biden. As it stands right now he has a better chance at beating Trump. I'd vote for either in the GE of course. Neither are my first choice.

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
Even though I agree with a lot of Sanders' policies, I honestly can't stand the man and I think he'd be pretty ineffective as POTUS.

So Biden I guess.

Newlib

Oct 25, 2017
Neither are my first choice (in fact they are close to the bottom two) but Bernie

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My first priority is beating Trump and not losing the RBG Supreme Court seat, so definitely Biden.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Probably Biden unless he was running a shaky campaign at that point.

Bernie's best case scenario is being a US version of Jeremy Corbyn

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Yuck. I'd hold my nose and vote for Biden because I think he'd have a much better chance against Trump in the general. Don't think Bernie would do as well in those swing states as Biden would. States like Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida, etc.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
Biden as I don't think Bernie can win the general and I can't take another Trump term.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I'm just going to pretend this is in a total vacuum where the Senate elections break down the same way no matter who the nominee is - then it's Bernie.

However that would absolutely be a deciding factor in practice and I'd probably go with Biden in that scenario. Better to get half of what I want with Biden and a D Congress than nothing with Bernie and an R Congress.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
I'd probably lean Bernie but I'd feel fine with either of those being the nominee

notte

Oct 25, 2017
I'd vote for Bernie in the primary, but Biden in the general. Pretty much the same as 2016.

kamineko

Linked the Fire
Oct 25, 2017
Accardi-by-the-Sea
It would be a very calculated thing based on who seemed most likely to win because I don't like either. It's so frustrating that Sanders is the best the DSA can come up with.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Biden.

Though I would be disappointed as fuck that Kamala and Beto both lost out.

Status
Not open for further replies.