• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xshade90

Nov 2, 2017
Michel Ancel, creator of Rayman and Beyond Good and Evil, has left the video games industry to work in a wildlife sanctuary, he announced.

From his Instagram:

Today is very special for me. After more than 30 years, I've decided to stop working on video games and fully focus on my second passion: wildlife! My new project takes place in the real world and consists in a wildlife open sanctuary dedicated to education, nature lovers, and… wild animals.

Seems like Wilds and BGE2 are in very good shapes right now:

Many of you might want to know what will happen to WiLD and Beyond Good and Evil 2. No worries, since many months now the teams are autonomous and the projects are going super well. Beautiful things to be seen soon.

More at the link:
https://www.gematsu.com/2020/09/ray...-evil-2-and-wild-development-going-super-well

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
www.resetera.com

Michel Ancel to stop working on video games and to focus on his second passion of wildlife

WoW ! This little guy has many things to teach to Sam Fisher ! Today is very special for me. After more than 30 years, I’ve decided to stop working on video games and fully focus on my second passion : Wild Life ! My new project takes place in the real world and consists in a wild life open...
www.resetera.com

Rayman's creator, Michel Ancel, retires from the gaming industry

Today I woke up with some sad news. The creator and former director and lied designer of most Rayman games (aside from Rayman 3), as well as other loved games as Beyond Good and Evil, its sequel, Beyond Good and Evil 2, and WILD, has announced on his Instagram that he's quitting the gaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.