• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melodiousmowl

Jan 14, 2018
CT
51pwMvZKdSL._AC_SY355_.jpg

I was having a discussion amongst some friends, like you do. And it turns out that no one really likes this Sony strategy of showing a logo. Then a dry tech talk. Then a controller. And I would say the majority of these friends are diehard PlayStation fans.

Anyway, got me thinking that showing off the power cord would be the next logical step in this molasses drip style reveal.

Anyone else with other PlayStation reveals before they show the box?

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
I really don't care until they get to the optical drive read head assembly.

Seriously though, this is rough but I think I'd rather a drip feed now than nothing for another month or two.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Fuck that plug. How can Nintendo of all companies have a normal plug but Sony's always sending that rectangular shit

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
This is the most hideous powercord I've ever seen in my life. I'm physically ill just looking at it. I don't think I'll be getting a PS5 now. Imagine if someone came over to visit and saw that?! Why can't they have asymmetric plugs?!

Oct 25, 2017
Considering how much interest, conversation a controller generated. I think most people are fine with this way of information especially by nature of it being a random drop.

Hell I bet the dry tech talk would have been better received had they just dropped the video instead of announcing it and allowing people to generate their own hype for it.

Outrun

Oct 30, 2017
10 million likes on Twitter! (Or whatever!)

:)

Seriously though, when the PS5 gets revealed, the Internet will melt.

Vimto

Oct 29, 2017
What's funny is that people got actually excited for this.. so that defeats your point OP loool

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Please see announcements/guide to Era on thread creation, no reaction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.