• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Didn't want to bog down another thread with this as I'm trying to see if it's a widespread issue or just some users impacted.

Currently I've had no issue with Quick Resume on any other game on my Xbox, but Yakuza Like a Dragon refuses to do it (fully updated and installed).

I'm unsure what the problem is but it will always start from the beginning if you go to another game and then go back to it. Hopefully it's something that can be patched if it's impacting everyone playing it.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't seem to work. Tested going between it and AC Valhalla and it didn't work for Yakuza. Must be one of the games like Gears 5 that were experiencing issues so they disabled it but are working on bringing it back.

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm having some issues. About 50% of the times I launch it, it gets hung on an opening splash or loading screen and I have to quit and restart it. It's not the biggest deal but it is annoying.

Haven't tried quick resume with it.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
I've read that some games are not optimized with Quick Resume. Noticed it with Blinx closing down completely while Ninja Gaiden II works fine. It seems to be the minority.

Edit: Yup some games have had it disabled

kotaku.com

How The Xbox Series X’s 'Quick Resume' Feature Works (And Doesn’t Work)

Among all of the next-gen features touted for the Xbox Series X (and S), few are more promising than Quick Resume. On paper, Quick Resume grants you the ability to juggle several games in a suspended state at a system level, at which point you can load them in seconds, picking up exactly where...

Status
Not open for further replies.