• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks): conspiracy theories
So I admit I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist and I was just looking at some YouTube videos on the whole Epstein pedophila island evilness and spotted this toward the end of the video...allegedly on Epstein's flight logs to "Little St. James Island"....where poor kids were trafficked

XKQwqbd.png

The video in question:

I know we all hate the guy but I don't seem to recall anyone here pointing this out in any posts....so I wasn't sure if anyone knew or just didn't care to mention it since he's already a terrible person as it is. Also posting to see if anyone heard anything or has any more credible sources

And mods I do realize that this probably should go into EtcetEra but since he IS the CEO of a gaming company I just figured I'd leave it here since I felt like the Gaming Forum side seems to be more viewed thus giving it more exposure

Last edited:

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
This was mentioned before but there's no other evidence, unlike the British prince.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I thought it was known that Kotick's name did turn up as one of the names connected to Epstein. However, further ramifications are still unknown atm.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't people need to be convicted before people start accusing them of having already been convicted of such crimes??

people are labeling people without any proof at all, like What's going on with this stuff

Oct 25, 2017
QpbUuNm.png

I don't think this is someone I should be sourcing any information from. "The Great Awakening" refers to the Qanon conspiracy theory.

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
This bit of info was known, but without further public evidence we can't do much with it. If it's real I'm sure the authorities will be on it (hah).

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Please see annoucements/FAQ regarding reliable sources. This thread is closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.