• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeMufasa

Banned
Oct 31, 2017

Old video but I saw a recent one of him and he still moves like that (past 30 to boot too).

Yeah I know, he ain't liked round these parts but you can't deny the athleticism. As an athlete myself i gotta show respect there. If he didn't fuck up when he was a Teen he'd definitely be considered a GOAT. Can rap, sing, play ball, act, dance.

Anyway I challenge you to find a more athletic singer.

Aug 27, 2018
User Banned (1 Week): Inappropriate joke regarding domestic abuse
I hear he's great at boxing...

Edit: This is a joke I just think he's a piece of shit that should have been shamed out of celebrity status.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
He might be the most athletic who's as great as he is as in on that same tier. The guy can dance his ass off and he can sing his ass off. He's doing some wild shit in the No Guidance video.

(no this isn't about his character nor personality, just his skills)

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Of all time? No. Go watch Axl Rose in the early 90s. Dude melted a pound of coke each night on that stage.

Also 'fucked up when he was teen' lol.

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't there quite a few singers that are pretty ripped? Especially those that are expected to sing and dance throughout a one to two hour concert.

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017

Old video but I saw a recent one of him and he still moves like that (past 30 to boot too).

Yeah I know, he ain't liked round these parts but you can't deny the athleticism. As an athlete myself i gotta show respect there. If he didn't fuck up when he was a Teen he'd definitely be considered a GOAT. Can rap, sing, play ball, act, dance.

Anyway I challenge you to find a more athletic singer.

Fuck up what when he was a teen? Because he's still "fucking up" to this date, if you mean fucking up as a euphemism for battering women

burgervan

Oct 27, 2017
Even ignoring the fact that he beats women, he's super bland as an artist. He sounds like a million other pop r&b singers, dances like every other Michael Jackson wannabe, and he doesn't have any stand out songs to his name. He's Jason Derulo if Jason Derulo was a shitty human being.

*I'm assuming Jason Derulo isn't a shitty human being. I know nothing about his personal life.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
till-lindemann-of-rammstein-j-bloomrosen.jpg

Not as much of a dancer but way stronger and more tough than Brown. Dude was on track to be an Olympic swimmer before an injury, is still ripped as fuck, and has insane stage presence.

Bonus points: not an awful person who beats women.

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Dudes a pos so I dgaf what he can do.

Usher is pretty good .
Who was that r &b singer did the moonwalk on his knees in a video ? That was talented

TheAvatar

Nov 4, 2017
There were performers that were better dancers than him and definitely better singers with better voice control, but i guess he can do a backflip, not sure why any musician would need to do that, or even performer, but i guess hes got that.

also there are guys like nelly who actually could have gone pro in baseball

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
Plenty of impressive athletes out there who aren't serial abusers, some of them are even decent people ! I'd much rather show respect to them.

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do you even attempt to make positive thread about a person like Chris Brown?

Cyberclops

Mar 15, 2019
When I saw Foo Fighters I was impressed with all the running around Dave Grohl was doing (while singing in a way that would make my voice hoarse after just 2 minutes)

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bro, let's not make a thread praising a domestic abuser just because he's a good dancer.

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
He floats like a butterfly, sure, but stings like a bee.

Fuck Chris Brown.

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
he didn't fuck up when he was a Teen he'd definitely be considered a GOAT.

That sentence is so fucked up, I hope this is a joke thread.

Even ignoring everything else, wasn't he like a 20 year old "teen" when he beat up Rihanna?

How do you even attempt to make positive thread about a person like Chris Brown?

Also, why?

Also that child rapist is quite the filmmaker.

Yep, perfect response, I think we're done here.

May 21, 2019
Why would I have anything positive to say about this scum? If you like this music that's ok, but does he deserve a thread congratulating him on being in shape?

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah I don't think a thread praising the athletic prowess of a known domestic abuser is a good thing to do.

I have no idea wtf OP was thinking.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
He's the most "about to be executed by a Fenty Beauty Death Squad" singer/performer of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.