• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This tweet popped up on my timeline:
yaohiQf.png

Its atypical of him to retweet stuff like this plus Panabaker's tweet implies she's headed somewhere. Putting one and one together, is she implying she's headed to Japan to do motion capture for DS?

Time to board the crazy train.

Apr 27, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised. If Kojima and his assistant are following her, then maybe. Kojima is also a massive The Flash fan.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Always with the tweeting and the vagueness around Death Stranding. I just want to see some actual gameplay.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
I would strongly advise against wasting any more money on celebrities, it's a video game not a movie, use your resource on the right place Kojima.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
They wouldn't have to do the motion capture in Japan, so I don't think it's anything.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I would strongly advise against wasting any more money on celebrities, it's a video game not a movie, use your resource on the right place Kojima.
A large part of what makes his games enjoyable is the cinematics and storytelling. I can understand why he'd go for traditional actors when he focuses so much on that side of things.

Laser Ramon

Oct 28, 2017
I imagine Kojima reading this and breaking out into a sweat.

"Have I... been wrong this whole time...? My game design principles have been completely shattered!"

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Doesn't seem like there's anything to this. Make a thread if there's actual news.

Status
Not open for further replies.