• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017

For those who were asleep a few hours ago. Not only I think the visuals are appealing, the monster design better than the most recent entries but... DAMN RPGS, AK47 AND EXPLOSIONS

unknown.png

emoji.png
emoji.png
emoji.png

That looks like a fun and amazing adventure, in which it really feels like you're going for the real deal (+ it seems to adress animal captivity and such, which is a plus).

On a more serious tone, if they were to remove the goofy stuff, I feel like they had something here to make it even better than the serie it's inspired by.

But that's just me.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
That's a good trailer, but if you played Craftopia, the game they released looked nothing like it.
And yeah it's not hard to make stuff more exciting than anything mainline Pokémon, and I say that as a big fan.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Pokemon looks like ass visually so yes it's easy to make something more appealing

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
That looks good but I burst out laughing when they showed the player covering behind the monsters and shooting enemies

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
using that sheep thing as a bullet sponge immediately disqualifies this

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
there's like three threads on this game

www.resetera.com

Palworld announced for PC (Craftopia devs Pocketpair)

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/06/craftopia-studio-pocket-pair-announces-multiplayer-open-world-survival-crafting-game-palworld-for-pc So uh, this looks cool, but..what about Craftopia? Craftopia was launched not that long ago on September 4, 2020. It doesn't feel right to announce a new game...

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they got me at the guns. like immediately way more engaged with whats going on this game because of it

raeaburame

May 9, 2019
Every single pokémon esque games have terrible designs so i'm not sure if i can agree. Looks fun tho

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
The monster design is... alright, but doesn't really have a distinct identity. The world itself is generic, and the game itself really has that "Unity" look to it.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
That looks like a ton of ideas thrown together with little thought if they make sense. It reminds me more Genshin honestly.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
The design reminds me of Spectrobes more than Pokémon, but it does feel like Fakemon indeed.

Night

Late to the party
Nov 1, 2017
Clearwater, FL
Pokemon is one of the most wasted franchises in history so it doesn't surprise me someone could take the concept and do it much much better.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.