• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7777

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just wondering.

I posted his latest interview with John Carmack on the gaming side and it was shut down almost right away.

staedtler

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
his guests have not been compatible with some users on era and those users are the biggest complainers

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
For some reason the threads are shut down pretty quickly on average.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Just did a search and someone already posted that interview before you.

We could only hope he was banned though!

1.21Gigawatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Munich
Not sure he is banned, but all the threads I saw involving him just became debates about him instead of debates about whatever topic at hand.

But if Era wants to consistently deny alt-right content a platform his stuff should be banned here.
Thing is that some of his guests are actually interesting.

Quantza

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, thanks to OP for the John Carmack interview thread.
Wouldn't have known otherwise.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Is the below really the way we want this forum to be?

Sigh....

ostrich-hiding-head-in-sand-vector-895712.jpg

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
Rogan's attitude towards the alt-right is problematic and all Rogan threads tend to become focused on that no matter what. The mods here are often pre-emptive, so it isn't surprising that it got locked.

I don't like Rogan but some of his interviews are pretty good. I listened to his recent Sanders interview after that thread got locked here and it was a good time.

ray_caster

Nov 7, 2017
Seems to be a frowned upon topic at least, since the discussion devolves into political leanings. His talk with Carmack today was really good however.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Speak with your fucking chest

Tell me how calling black people gorillas isn't racist

Ughhh..

He didn't say black people were gorillas..

he said he felt like he was in planet of the apes because there were a lot of black people at the theater he was watching the movie at...

Totally dif... wait, let me re-read that...

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I thought there was a decent discussion going on in that thread. /shrug Anyway, it was a good interview with Carmack. Worth a listen.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Feel free to contact the staff if you have questions about our policy, making a thread is not the right way to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.