• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vonnegut

Banned
May 27, 2018
I saw an image on Reddit of a packed lecture hall in Sydney Australia. Jordan Peterson was the speaker.

I haven't read any of his books but I did read that Peterson has spoken about forced monogamy being a solution to serial killers and incels and the like.

I have also seen him described as nothing more than a glorified self-help guru that employs populae psychological buzzwords to make his arguments seem rational.

What are Peterson's stated views? Why do I keep reading from his supporters that universities have been infiltrated by Marxist academics?

Would anyone be willing to list the controversial positions he holds?

signal

Oct 28, 2017
8qM5wzI.jpg

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't really understand why you feel like you need Era to explain his views to you. There are other threads about that and his views are well-known and easy to find with an online search. Is he dangerous? I don't know. I definitely think he's wrong about nearly everything. I think his influence outside the young male right-wing internet loner niche might be on.

mAcOdIn

Oct 27, 2017
I was so sad when my dad told me he liked Jordan Peterson. That's all I have to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.