• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC

...because I'd love a Ryse 2 that fixes the combat and other complaints of the original. Love the setting and the possible stories they could do with it.

You can't just post with that helmet precariously placed on a Window edge like that, and it be nothing, right?

I mean, it looks like a picture of a helmet....and the snow just happens to be behind it, lol.

Edit** Image in case insta doesn't load.

ryse2maybe5vkgp.png

Edit* Helmet is a Spartan Helmet from Assassin's Creed.

Last edited:

Seedy87

Jan 4, 2018
No. It's an Assassin's Creed Odyssey helmet as far as I can tell.

If it's not, then it is just a helmet used to promote the first game. Stop reading so much into things.

OP
OP
Landy828

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
No. It's an Assassin's Creed Odyssey helmet as far as I can tell.

If it's not, then it is just a helmet used to promote the first game. Stop reading so much into things.

Ah, did not know it was an Odyssey helmet. Why not just take a shot actually OUT the Window then? Why is 1/3rd of the shot a helmet and frame? LOL

Anyway, if there was a Ryse 2, what would you want from it?

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
I would expect HQ is littered with game memorabilia, your definitely reading into it way too much.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017

...because I'd love a Ryse 2 that fixes the combat and other complaints of the original. Love the setting and the possible stories they could do with it.

You can't just post with that helmet precariously placed on a Window edge like that, and it be nothing, right?

I mean, it looks like a picture of a helmet....and the snow just happens to be behind it, lol.

Edit** Image in case insta doesn't load.

ryse2maybe5vkgp.png

Edit* Helmet is from Assassin's Creed.

Dude, it's just been a snowy week out here in the Pacific Northwest.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Some of y'all act like everyone involved in this industry is M Night Shamayalan or something. Most of the time a tweet is just a tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.