• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I really enjoyed Siege on my 1X but I'm curious about buying the Ultimate Edition for PS4 now that I have a PS5. I will be sad to leave my skins behind but 4K/120 calls to me...

I see that SHOULD entitle me to a PS5 copy at some point:

but does anyone know if that means anything I unlock on PS4 will come along too? What about what I unlocked on 1X?

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
yes ps4, xbox currently no but who knows, if they put cross progression in siege I'd buy it on everything immediately.

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
Wasnt ubisoft connect supposed to bring cross progression to their title's between pc xbox and ps?

Tali'Zorah

Oct 27, 2017
Norfolk, UK
Rainbow Six Siege is a smart delivery title on Xbox, which means it will support Xbox One -> Xbox Series progression.

Not sure about Playstation or cross platform progression.

The article you've linked seems to imply its cross gen progression on both platforms, but not for example XB1 -> PS5.

"If you already own a copy, then the NEXT-GEN update will be available on the same console family at no extra cost*, and you will retain all your progression and in-game content."

OP
OP
jon bones

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
The article you've linked seems to imply its cross gen progression on both platforms, but not for example XB1 -> PS5.

"If you already own a copy, then the NEXT-GEN update will be available on the same console family at no extra cost*, and you will retain all your progression and in-game content."

beautiful good catch!

Status
Not open for further replies.