• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you think Starfield is coming this year?

• Definitely.

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • I think it's unlikely, but stranger things have happened...

Votes: 39 35.1%
  • Starfield? 2021? HAHAHA!

Votes: 63 56.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGamer92

Oct 25, 2017
It could be, Bethesda has recently tried to reveal games only months before release. I could seem them doing a late spring/early summer reveal then release in November assuming covid hasn't hampered development too much.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If it was a 2021 game I feel that we would have seen more from it last year

Gol

Nov 4, 2017
Wasnt this asked a day or two ago? The answer is still a resounding no.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Probably not thanks to covid.

Also i feel like we have this thread every 3 days.

Ticonderoguy

Jan 23, 2021
Since it's a new IP I feel it's less likely to follow the same 5 month timeframe of Fallout 4, but who knows

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
Probably not.

Also thought it would be interesting to point out that today is exactly 1000 days since Starfield was announced. Few games could go radio silent for 1000 days and still get people speculating endlessly like this. We're all hungry for another BGS single player RPG.

Neo_ladeen

Jul 26, 2020
My man Todd will come to that stage and tell those sweet,sweet lies to our ears in this summer. I believe in you Todd.

inpHilltr8r

Oct 27, 2017
Under Zenimax, yes it probably would have been shipped well before it was actually finished. Under Phil though? I'm looking forward to a FULLY BAKED game that the community can enjoy without having to spend 6 months beta testing it.

I guess we find out just how much of it was Todd tho'.

Status
Not open for further replies.