• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020

Saw this comment on Reddit and I think it makes sense.
- The Snitch has information about all publishers, not just one. So he can't be an employee of one of them.
- His leaks always come at most a couple days before the event. Likely because publishers upload the video privately short before the official reveal.
- He was 100% correct about the SoP, which was a pre-recorded YouTube video premiere.
- From the SGF, which was a live event, he only leaked the TLOU Part 1 reveal. The trailer was likely also just uploaded privately beforehand.
- He thought Overdose would be shown at SGF, but was wrong about that. Probably because he saw a private video on YouTube and thought this will be shown at Keighley's event since he has good relations with Kojima.
- He now leaked the Crisis Core remaster, which will be probably revealed tomorrow at Square Enix' FF7 celebration event.

What do you think?

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
This is the second time I've seen somebody trying to snitch on The Snitch. They're obviously taking a risk by leaking this stuff, so let's not go on a witch hunt.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
this theory has been around since they leaked all their stuff last week, that either they work for google or youtube (which is owned by google)

its not a new theory

and just like before, who gives a shit

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
giphy.gif

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
I figured he was probably someone who worked with the SGF team to some extent given that they'd have all the info he leaked. Which it why it also wouldn't surprise me if his info would dry up after this summer.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
A lot of people want the leaks. If they're just a few days at max based on trailers being uploaded as part of the marketing push, why not just be patient and wait a few more days? Instead, people see the leaks, then complain the shows are boring and show nothing new. OP's arguments make sense. Just seemed like a fun theory.

CupOfDoom

Dec 17, 2017
How about we don't try to doxx people who are trying to stay anonymous, and haven't done anything wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.