• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
era.PNG

Support AsianEra and unban Redeye97.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The time spent on locking, banning and deleting could have been spent listening to people and acting. But that's not how we do it 'round here I guess.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
Was at GAF from 2007 until the exodus and somehow Era keeps being, in many instances, worse than anything at GAF. What are they actually doing?

This isn't hard: stop locking posts, make a new discussion sticky, unban the bans. Going forward, make a better plan on how to deal with posts that you (as mods) personally disagree with but aren't actually breaking the rules.

Oct 25, 2017
Solidarity with Asian Era.

Whichever mods have been engaging in this behavior this morning need to step down or be forcibly removed from their positions.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
What did RedEye even do? Serious question, what justification did mods even give for his ban?

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
What happened? And yes, I've seen the copy pasta. That didn't actually answer anything. What changes did they want the mods said no to? What actually happened?

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
The moderation here is often arbitrary and none of the promises made when we moved here from GAF came true, this is PurpleGAF and nothing else.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Stop locking threads.

Declaring a discussion over and then locking the thread is not a way to handle it. Sometimes "getting the last word" is not best way to settle a hot discussion.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
What happened? And yes, I've seen the copy pasta. That didn't actually answer anything. What changes did they want the mods said no to? What actually happened?

I read it and all I can glean is that people aren't happy, but what events took place? The only thing that seems concrete was issues with the Epoch Times, which I can totally understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.