• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
proceeds to pick up playstation 4 back from the trash

Boycott over brehs

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
If true, I knew it would happen, but I'm glad they did the deal fast, assuming there is a deal and this isn't fake.

Mido

Oct 27, 2017
Mod Edit: Removed Inappropriate Source

Venom in MCU? Not sure about the source.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
iHwHd9F.gif

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I'll wait until I see one of the big trades confirm this before I get my hopes up.

All of those tweets give me flashbacks to that time some random guy said Rian Johnson had left his trilogy, then other people replied to that tweet, which made people think they, too, were confirming that he left. It created a feedback loop where the initial starting point was BS.

I do hope that's not the case and Spidey is back, though. I really do.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, if you look at Tom Holland's IG, he sorta "wink wink nudge nudges" it really loudly.

I wonder if part of the deal is that Tom Holland will have to appear in Venom 2 and Mobius?

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Remember, Disney asked for 30% (not 50% as previously reported) and Sony offered 25%. It was closer."

lol, this deal was always going through if that is the case. There was zero chance of them not coming to an agreement if they were already that close.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I figured something would happen. It was a total loss for both parties to not have a deal(well disney more than Sony but still)

Of course, this is still just a rumor. I still expect a deal even if this particular rumor is fake.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I've had hope since that cryptic post on Tom's IG last night. Gonna wait for official confirmation, but I'm eagerly awaiting the good news

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
It would be funny if they let Disney have the 30 percent with the contingency of letting Venom in the MCU lol

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
This thread seems to be based on vague teases on Twitter, so the thread is locked. Feel free to create a new thread if this news is confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.