• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

g23

Oct 27, 2017
Like what is Sony's play here? Why would I, as a consumer want to shell out roughly $70+tax(first party titles and I'm expecting multiplatform titles to follow suite) game after game when I can subscribe to gamepass and get immediate access to a plethora of experiences available day one. And It's not just Microsoft first party titles (which now includes Bethesda), but also titles available on EA play as well as pretty big GAAS titles like Destiny and PSO II from 3rd party publishers

Like, how can Sony justify the value of it's software catalog compared to Microsoft now and in the near future from the perspective of a consumer.

And you can't argue that the Sony's exclusives are what will keep them afloat because as seen from recent events, the quality gap is shrinking with each passing day and Xbox has a huge wave of exclusive en route for next-gen. Sony must see this as not sustainable in the long term and a huge flaw in their business strategy.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Not every single person reaction needs its own thread. This can be posted in the main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.