• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
You all need to stop fighting with each other and start streaming All I Want For Christmas Is You. Mama needs her 19th number one!

6812dd42c7.gif

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh it is already part of the Sunday brunch playlist at my place. Ready for Christmas.

OP
OP
Touchdown

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
The I don't know her posts translates that you do in fact know her. This is acceptable. Stream AIWFCIY

OP
OP
Touchdown

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
It's the biggest holiday bop of all time and you all are fighting eachother when we should be joining together against the evil that is Jennifer Lopez.

72001bbdc1.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Nope, I will never choose to listen to her :p

This is the only acceptable Christmas song IMO

Or maybe the Bad Religion Christmas album

We need more Hanukkah music already!!

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I get this might be cute for you but we have people that have few other avenues of support within both the trans and mental health communities being displaced right now, all to protect a moderator that's acephobic. Ketkat, a complete pillar of support for mental health and trans advocacy here who has worked tirelessly to pull people back from the brink has been permanently banned in the process.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No one was sharing the OG. C'mon OP. Dissapointed in you

Stove

Oct 27, 2017
I get this might be cute for you but we have people that have few other avenues of support within both the trans and mental health communities being displaced right now, all to protect a moderator that's acephobic. Ketkat, a complete pillar of support for mental health and trans advocacy here who has worked tirelessly to pull people back from the brink has been permanently banned in the process.

OP
OP
Touchdown

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017

No sweetie I don't do cute I do GORGEOUS. And all I'm doing is lightening the mood a little. Let's come together and celebrate our togetherness through music and stop being mean and angry at each other.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man what the fuck is this?

If this is a response to the mess going on right now then shame on you OP. This issue affects people's health.

GSR

Oct 25, 2017

Co-signed. The hell is this. I know PopERA has a lot of LGBT+ folks but if you're using this as an excuse to post more gifs and try and get attention, even in the name of "we're all on the same side, let's just get along" then you're sending a hell of a message about what you think about the T in that acronym.

OP
OP
Touchdown

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
Man what the fuck is this?

If this is a response to the mess going on right now then shame on you OP. This issue affects people's health.

Before you get angry, my intentions is that we need to see past people's differences and come together. We have more in common then we are different. We need to support each other and not tear eachother down.

Status
Not open for further replies.