• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oof, what a fuck up. Dont click if you dont want to know.
hf6uk5euzhx21.jpg

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Is it a spoiler though? I mean at this point watching the episodes its a possibility? I mean come on.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
I saw this but didn't know it was an actual spoiler until you made a thread.

Thanks I guess, love when people read leaks and can't figure out how not to spoil people.

May 26, 2018
you don't need spoilers to make that guess, it's pretty clear she's about to go full scorched earth on the entire city and only realize after she kinda needed it lol

Mavis

Oct 25, 2017
Blue Mountains
No they didn't, I thought it was just an advertisement referencing a possibility on the show.

But thanks for making a thread where you even specifically state you've read the leaks to verify it is an actual spoiler.
Don't worry too much, lots of contradictory spoilers out there. The spoiler thread doesn't really know much more than everyone else.

OP
OP
Hydrus

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No they didn't, I thought it was just an advertisement referencing a possibility on the show.

But thanks for making a thread where you even specifically state you've read the leaks to verify it is an actual spoiler.

Can you tell me being nice is sarcastic?
You saw the advertisement and didnt think, "Oh hey, that wouldnt happen!" Dont blame me and I didn't mention a single thing about a leak.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yup. It is just reaching a logical conclusion with how things are going.
Uh no we know for a fact this happens

Walks into spoiler thread. Gets upset about spoiler.
Don't worry too much, lots of contradictory spoilers out there. The spoiler thread doesn't really know much more than everyone else.
Uh no. We know exactly what happens. Full leaks are up in that thread.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Lol. Entering a thread clearly labeled as containing spoilers (in caps no less) and getting angry something got spoiled is like going to a Jack in the Box and getting angry because they serve Jack in the Box.

thedas

Jul 25, 2018

I'm sorry but why the hell would you enter a "MAJOR SPOILERS!!!" thread? Genuinely curious

Mavis

Oct 25, 2017
Blue Mountains
Uh no we know for a fact this happens

Walks into spoiler thread. Gets upset about spoiler.

Uh no. We know exactly what happens. Full leaks are up in that thread.
FFS, leaks are still being argued over as there are so many. This isn't a spoiler thread so gtfo and stop confirming or denying shit. I suggest you delete this and I'll do the same.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
FFS, leaks are still being argued over as there are so many. This isn't a spoiler thread so gtfo and stop confirming or denying shit. I suggest you delete this and I'll do the same.
The thread title literally says, in all caps, major spoilers. And no there were a few people proping up another theory that was since been taken down. We know this is legit.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Walks into spoiler thread. Gets upset about spoiler..
I saw the ad on my own and didn't know it was an actual spoiler.

Get it now?

You realize the ad exists outside of this thread and it could just be a reference to a theory and not a spoiler?

Need it explained further?

Stop quoting me in this thread people.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I saw the ad on my own and didn't know it was an actual spoiler.

Get it now?

You realize the ad exists outside of this thread and it could just be a reference to a theory and not a spoiler?

Need it explained further?

Stop quoting me in this thread people.
How did you know what ad the OP was talking about beforehand? Dont enter spoiler threads if you dont want to see spoilers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.