• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So, basically exactly what everyone thought. The second the deal closes they'll release the one that was already in development and then slam the door shut.

You mean the contracts were real?

There's literally no change from what people were already expecting to happen.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Other thread had a better tweet, Press Sneak Fuck needs to hit the gym.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
So after the existing deals are done it goes exclusive just like the Bethesda titles.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting. I wonder how/if this will impact the regulatory side of things. Wish we could just skip to the finish line to see how it all plays out lol.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Makes sense this and next year due to the deal closing and the following due to contract

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
So exactly what we thought..couple CoD's under contract then it's gonna be Warzone only.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
I bet sledgehammer gets taken out of the rotation. COD takes a year break in 2024 and returns with an IW game in 2025 with the new rotation being IW and Treyarch with extended dev time.

Status
Not open for further replies.