• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
+ PS1-3 BC is getting him laughs when he suggested it to his sources apparently.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
github back on the menu!

anyway, I'm down for dry and technical. that's the shit I want anyway

Megamind.

Nov 18, 2019
he did not say TF numbers will be underwhelming. in fact your entire title goes against the sentiment he is saying in his tweets.

Oct 25, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
I'd love to say power isn't everything. History has proven that true time and time again as the most powerful consoles usually lose.

Except...this generation. I think the era of people recognizing specs, probably due to the increase of phone and mobile tech in our live, will generally favor whoever has the flops.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
bruh it's just a GDC talk. I could have told you that

TTr7AyR6v3yKBWvGe2OKSa-DzQM=.gif

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really don't see how this is worthy of a new thread, specially given that it's been talked about for pages in both the main thread and the speculation thread.

danhz

Apr 20, 2018
The final number of GPU teraflopppps will make PlayStation console warriors sad
9tf team alive

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
I expect a Jeff Kaplan Overwatch update-like video where it's just a talking head of Mark Cerny saying numbers with no cutaways

gunlovefiction

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'd love to say power isn't everything. History has proven that true time and time again as the most powerful consoles usually lose.

Except...this generation. I think the era of people recognizing specs, probably due to the increase of phone and mobile tech in our live, will generally favor whoever has the flops.
I can assure you the average consumer doesn't give a fuck

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Idc about teraflops. Just give me the weirdness and the trademark Cerny geekitude and I'll be satisfied.

...ps1/ps2/ps3/psp backwards compatibility wouldn't hurt tho. throw in vita BC and I'll tweet a hurtful meme of your choosing to Phil Spencer. Your call, Sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.