• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xam3l

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
My level of disappointment for the lack of Mass Effect news is unmeasurable. I'll blame Jeff for that. :(

May 16, 2018
There is something about the Bad Company games that is so special, but I can't put my finger on it. I have seriously fond memories of playing the first one with friends back in HS :/

Haubergeon

Jan 22, 2019
I don't get why they wouldn't announce ME Remaster on their stream

I seriously don't understand this either. There is no downside to including it here, it makes the most sense and lifts the entire rest of the show just by being there. Refusing to show it is some sort of galactic brain move I don't comprehend.

There is something about the Bad Company games that is so special, but I can't put my finger on it. I have seriously fond memories of playing the first one with friends back in HS :/

Gonna guess this is why.

I guess in some sense it was interesting and unique for having a bit of an interesting personality and ensemble cast quality to it, but that game is not nearly as interesting as people think it is. It's more revealing of the time it came out in, imo.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
good. I don't want a RefuckinMaster. I want a new fucking story.
and new characters and new weapons. Bad Company 3: Baddest Company.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Not taking a shot at you but I find it funny how people on ResetEra talk about Battlefield and Call of Duty titles for their singleplayer when it's only multiplayer I ever see mentioned anywhere else, lol.
Bad Company is a special case in that it actually had a story and a really good campaign. Really the first ever they actually did a good job. Battlefield's usual campaigns are absolute shit. But BC2 is special.

Battlefield 1's campaign was pretty good though.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
I try to see the positive, between this, them dropping bfv support early, and no bf before 2021... We can only hope it mean bf6 will be realllly good from how dedicated to it Dice was able to be.

Or.... whoever was responsible for 5.2 is lead again when it comes to bf6 and will fuck things up from the get go this time.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
ME trilogy releasing this year is a huge red flag.

Differently from the Command and Conquer remaster, it means no involvement from the community or any chance to receive feedback whatsoever. Also no concern with marketing, which might means EA don't expect much from it and hence little effort was put into it.

I just want this over with by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.