• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"The nature and scale of some of the first party games that we are making leads us to think that, right now, it's better to spend energy on making sure that the launch of those games is a massive entertainment event. I would cite God of War and Spider-Man, and The Last of Us [Part] 2 next year will fall into that category."

""But certainly right now, given how some of our first party IP is incredibly special and valuable, we just want to treat them with amazing care and respect, and have those launches be clean and pure."

I find the clean and pure bit to be absolutely hilarious.

I did a search and found nothing. Clean and pure me if old.

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
"The nature and scale of some of the first party games that we are making leads us to think that, right now, it's better to spend energy on making sure that the launch of those games is a massive entertainment event. I would cite God of War and Spider-Man, and The Last of Us [Part] 2 next year will fall into that category."

""But certainly right now, given how some of our first party IP is incredibly special and valuable, we just want to treat them with amazing care and respect, and have those launches be clean and pure."

I find the clean and pure bit to be absolutely hilarious.

I did a search and found nothing. Clean and pure me if old.

Already posted.

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
There is no mention of Steam in that article.
Oh you wrote Stream...as a proper noun for some reason. Never mind.

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
"stream" or "Steam"?

Are we witness the birth of another "GeOW / GOW" or "Outer Worlds / Outer Wilds"?

Status
Not open for further replies.