• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
The Skywalker Saga is and has always been a family story. But I do think that complexity, the question of if the son of Han & Leia can be turned to the dark side can't any of us, what is it to be the kid of these heroes. - J. J. Abrams

For Rey, her connection with Kylo Ren. That is really the heart of the emotional story in this movie - J. J. Abrams

Adam Driver: The thing that J.J. said to me when we first met, first meeting, the first time was I imagine a journey of a character, where it's almost the opposite, just isolating the original trilogy, the journey of someone who the opposite of Vader.

Adam Driver: [at the start] You find him at his most comfortable, like with the Knights of Ren before all those movies start, that's all he did was be a grunt guy so in a way that's where he's most at home. It's diplomacy he's always has trouble with.

Adam Driver: "I really liked playing someone who starts as a child & becomes a man."

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
Oh would those two just fuck already and get it over with? That's what I want at the end of the move. Just one long, uncomfortable sex scene.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
We don't need a thread for every JJ quote, please discuss in the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.