• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Don't believe this for a second. She is seemingly getting her own show even if Favreau had the weight to throw around for her current job why would the rest of Lucasfilm double down and give her a prime role.

dxnor

Nov 15, 2020
Source is an alt-right gamergate anti-SJW nonsense site.

Report and lock this thread ASAP.

Oct 29, 2017
Really don't like how vague the article is about Carano's actual views, and how it spins criticism as typical back-and-forth partisanship.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know what this source is but Favreau would not have that power. If Kevin Feige couldn't stop Alan Horn from firing James Gunn, then Jon Favreau certainly isn't blocking shit. The only leverage he'd have would be if he threatened to quit over Carano's firing, which I guess is possible, but would seem pretty silly to me!

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Carano would not have misplaced among those who stormed the capitol with the bullshit she pushed out

24thFrame

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2020
Can we stop posting movie news from these made up fan-blogs? These are the kind of sources that, were it gaming news, would get you laughed out of gaming side.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
ALSO JUST IN:

Disney is very close to firing Brie Larson from Captain Marvel 2! It will happen any day now! This time for sure!

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
These alt right assholes just make shit like this up then it gets picked up by their chud friends for their YouTube channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.