• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
Recently our good old "intellectual" Peterson discovered that Ta-Nehisi in his Captain America Run used Peterson as a basis for the Red Skull. To the shock of no one Peterson is clueless why anyone would think he's like the Red Skull.

EyShAEzWYAE1dcb

EyShAE1WYAAFl12

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's fair since Jordan Peterson based much of his shtick on the... well...

Oct 26, 2017
Without knowing anything about Peterson, if your talking points and arguments fit perfectly on an insane cartoon nazi, maybe sorta perhaps reconsider those talking points and arguments.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what unusual diet the Red Skull would recommend. Bratwurst only diet?

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Would be great to hear another tirade on the level of "You sanctimonious prick. If you were in my room at the moment, I'd slap you happily."

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
While we all love dunking on Jordan Peterson, we really don't need more than one thread for it. Let's take this to the existing thread:

www.resetera.com

Jordan Peterson - The "Intellectual" We Deserve

Update [Sep. 8, 2018]: At the bottom of this OP I added links to an on going exhaustive series of essays by Dan Dolderman, a colleague of Jordan Peterson in the Department of Psychology at University of Toronto. _ _ _ _ _ The following is a great article against Jordan B. Peterson...

Status
Not open for further replies.