• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PintSizedSlasher

The Wise Ones
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Really good month if true

VZsEPjY.jpg

Video of the ad on Facebook:

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Judgment only available for 3~ months ?

Do PS Now games generally have that quick turn-arounds ?

elseanio

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Do the PS4 titles have boosted performance in PS5 if you use the download option?

Oct 27, 2017
They're quality games, but that wouldn't be a good month for me personally as I've completed Judgment (loved it), seen enough of RDR2 to not want to go back (good game, got tired of the story repeating) and cleared GoW upon release. Can moving out be played solo? If not, that's a bust for me lol

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
Judgment only available for 3~ months ?

Do PS Now games generally have that quick turn-arounds ?
My guess is it's only here to promote lost judgement coming out so a short turn around would make sense. It took me over 6 months and 200 hours to complete it. I'd be annoyed if I started this on PSNow and it was removed in 3 months though.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
RDR2 available "exclusively via PS4/PS5 download"? That doesn't make sense.

Maybe the Stadia deal on RDR2 is an exclusive cloud streaming deal? Really muddies the water of the PS Now messaging though, being primarily cloud streaming but you can also download some of the games if you want.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Do the PS4 titles have boosted performance in PS5 if you use the download option?
www.resetera.com

PS5 Backwards Compatibility: All PS4 games with benefits Sony - Tech

INTRODUCTION This is a visual guide to how PS4 games play on PS5 via backwards compatibility. Almost all PS4 games run on PS5, but they're only listed here if video and/or screenshots have been analyzed for technical details. This list does not include PS4 games that have been upgraded to PS5...

(outdated, though there's an updated spreadsheet version on the last page)

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Is 3 months enough time to complete RDR2 if you are a completionist and have an adult busy life?

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Is 3 months enough time to complete RDR2 if you are a completionist and have an adult busy life?
Depends on how much you are willing to put into the game daily. Story alone is already 50+ hours.
If your going for the platinum, its going to be a long and tedious journey (i hope you like hunting animals).
Expect to put 150-200 hours on single player and 50+ online.

Status
Not open for further replies.