• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
The Pokemon Company has appointed Junichi Masuda as its chief creative fellow effective June 1, the company announced. Masuda also stepped down from his position as managing director of Game Freak, the company that created Pokemon, as of May 31.

One of the founding members of Game Freak, Masuda was involved in the development of Pokemon Red Version and Pokemon Green Version, and supported the development of the Pokemon game series for many years.
At The Pokemon Company, Masuda will utilize his deep understanding of the Pokemon brand to develop new services and products.

"I have served as the director of the Pokemon video game series, starting with Pokemon Ruby Version and Pokemon Sapphire Version, up until Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, and was involved in the development of many video games, including Pokemon GO," Masuda said in a press release. "I would like to express my heart-felt thanks to all Pokemon fans."

www.gematsu.com

Junichi Masuda leaves Game Freak, appointed The Pokemon Company chief creative fellow

The Pokemon Company has appointed Junichi Masuda as its chief creative fellow effective June 1, the company announced. Masuda also stepped down from his position as managing director of Game Freak,…

Step down if old.

Status
Not open for further replies.