• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOne

Alt Account
Banned
May 25, 2019
thegameawards.com

The Game Awards | 10th Anniversary - December 12, 2024

Celebrate the best in video games and see what's next - Live from the Peacock Theater in Los Angeles.

So I think we can all agree that this event got better these past few years, with some interesting exclusive announcements.

What do you think will be the nominees this year? What about announcements?

I've searched for a similar thread but couldn't find one. Supercut Crowbcat me if old.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
There best be something Batman-related or I'm going to lose my shit

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
It's going to be extremely curious to see how Death Stranding performs at this thing. Somewhat weak field of competition, and plenty of people who really seem to like the thing. But also a ton who seem very vocally against it.

Oct 24, 2019
Elden Ring gameplay/release date, Batman Arkham Legacy reveal, and Bioshock reveal would be the trifecta

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
I think we'll see Batman finally and at least 1 new exclusive from both Sony and Nintendo, hopefully we hear about Metroid and Bayonetta. Microsoft I think will use XO19 for announcements so they may have a presence at TGA but not as large. Maybe we'll see gameplay or a new trailer for something they have.

They're close but not close enough. I want Batman.

Oct 26, 2017
I want 2 things:

Elden Ring and Arkham Legacy

I don't care about awards, is still a late show every year for me, BUT, i really want Elden Ring and Arkham Legacy trailers.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
2578078-vgx_joelandgeofflittlebrother.png

this was the peak, it'll never be reached again, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.