• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I asked my mom about this and she said Kamiya's messing with everyone and blocked me.

CONCHOBAR

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome to Kamiya's Twitter, OP! He says that almost weekly. Sometimes in English, sometimes in Japanese.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Fucking lmao. "Next week in game magazines" is like the most commonly used Kamiya troll response. With that exact same phrasing.

J_Macgrady

Oct 25, 2017
This is a troll he's been using forever, but Project GG legit was announced in a game magazine lol.

YolkFolk

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The North, England
Anyone remember when the official U.K. Nintendo magazine advertised an upcoming exclusive Wii game with a silhouette of Leon from RE? Next issue it was revealed to be something like BoomBlox.

Luke88

One Winged Slayer
Dec 29, 2018
Italy
But what if the twist on the troll is that it will be THIS week in Game Magazines for realses?

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

Possible Bayonetta 3 news next week?

This comes from kamiya's Twitter when someone asked him new Bayonetta 3 news. He said "Next week...on a game site" So apparently more bayo 3 news next week on a "game site" You think it's legit or is kamiya being a troll?
It always gets someone

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
バヨネッタ is not Bayonetta.
ベヨネッタ is Bayonetta.
detective-with-magnifying-glass-isolated-427240.jpg

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
I first read that as Banjo 3 news, retconning Nuts & Bolts, and was thinking "Banjo news in a gaming magazine, is it the year 2000?"

Status
Not open for further replies.