• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
https://twitter.com/kanyewest

https://twitter.com/KimKardashian
bbz0wzF.png

Could this be just an unfortunate coincidence, or is he being a contrarian again?

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
From "George Bush doesn't care about black people" to this. Dude needs help, but isn't seeking it. Fuck 'em.

data

Oct 25, 2017
No it's not a coincidence especially considering how shitty Kanye's behavior has been and supporting Trump

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
is it kosher to call kanye racist? i know teen vogue said he's "internalized racism" but i have no idea if that's allowed.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Every time you allow yourself to think a person of status is doing something due to unfortunate coincidence, you are affording them a privilege black Americans do not have.

OP
OP

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
Mind you Kim was priding herself on her work with Trump to reform criminal justice just last year!

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
Stoking up outrage and responses is exactly what they want.

I guess this is a win-win situation for these shameless cunts.

NHarmonic.

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wait till he makes it about himself. He's probably thinking some stupid shit to say.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I honestly thought at least Kanye's was already like that.

And Kim at least had been vocally pro-BLM. I mean, her feed shows this.

Kanye is trash but this might be jumping to conclusions.

oxymoron

Oct 27, 2017
It's easy to check that they've had those all-white headers for a long time. I'm not going to go deep on the Wayback Machine to figure out exactly when they changed, but Kim had the all-white header as of May 14th, and Kanye did as of May 23rd. Coincidence.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Kim has a black profile picture so not sure.

But I can definitly see Kanye doing it.
Black profile picture, white profile background..looks like shes going for "All Races" thing.

It's easy to check that they've had those all-white headers for a long time. I'm not going to go deep on the Wayback Machine to figure out exactly when they changed, but Kim had the all-white header as of May 14th, and Kanye did as of May 23rd. Coincidence.

edit: Looks like this is fake news. I looked at Wayback Machine from before all this happened and Kanye's background was already pure white.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
Being black yourself and doing this is like...

Does he even realize he's black too?

For someone like him that is that rich and has a messiah complex to boot, he probably thinks himself above regular black people at this point.

He's so removed from normal black folks like us (and fucking reality for that matter) that the stuggles and problems of an average black person might as well be like the ant he steps on each day, and doesn't even bother to blink; In fact, if he did, it'd be more to complain about how it's messed up his shoes than how it destroyed the bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.