• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
These tweets really presidential material. I guess that's actually true as of 2020.

But seriously, he's not helping his case why we should elect him by airing his personal grievances and emotional instability.

Quade

Mar 8, 2019
Sometimes I almost feel sorry for the guy with his brazen mental health issues and he's clearing been spiralling for a long time now, but nah fuck Kanye.

jizzywinks

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Everything he's tweeted over the past hour has been a complete mess. He obviously needs some kind of help, but that's been needed for a while and nobody around him has intervened. Can't stand the guy anymore but it's sad that he's going to keep blowing up like this for everyone to see.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
He has great taste in music still i guess. Lil Baby has rap AOTY. Im not surprised he doesnt want to associate with this bum. Dudes career and public standing fallen off a cliff

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Well clearly they need to fly in more doctors. He's probably still lucid enough at this point to not get committed though so honestly the best case scenario might be for his mania to get worse than it is now.

OP
OP
BoboBrazil

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
uhhh.... wow.

Really feel like this is a family dissolving/divorce before our very eyes.

I'm not sure if Kim is tight with her mom or not, but that's her money-making/advisor. Pretty sure Kim will choose her over Kanye.

Yeesh.

Don't think you come back from tweets like this and saying they are white supremacists. Probably gonna file for divorce any day now

Falore

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
One of his tweets he claims he is worth 5 billion.

Yeah right, and trumps a billionaire.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
God forbid she try to get him some help...

A 51/50 can make things so much worse. People get put through that and never recover. And never forgive the person that set it up.

He needs help and he's rambling here still, but if that part is true, then yeah, it's totally fair to critique how Kim is going about it.

Nov 11, 2017
2RarxAaslwFD.gif

This shit is sad. What causes this kind of behavior?

HebrewHammer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I'm genuinely curious. Do we think:

A) He's suffering from severe mental illness
B) Extremely self-aware and maintaining value of self-promotion

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
I don't know if Kanye is in a bad place, if he's being genuine, or just an actual piece of shit. Maybe it is all of the above. But even if I never listen to his music again, I still want the man to come out of this ok. Even if his career tanks, I'd rather have him alive at the end of the day because this feels destructive as fuck.

but I'm just a dude on the internet

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
if it's true that she tried to fuck Meek Mill and he declined and told Kanye about it (although everything Kanye says should be taken with mountains of salt), then damn Meek Mill is real af

Deleted member 18515

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A 51/50 can make things so much worse. People get put through that and never recover. And never forgive the person that set it up.

He needs help and he's rambling here still, but if that part is true, then yeah, it's totally fair to critique how Kim is going about it.

I think Kim should do whatever she feels is necessary to get him away from the environment that is fueling all this.

I'd rather never get any music from him again if it means he's medicated and living a better life.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
We don't really feel comfortable hosting threads about what looks like somebody's mental breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.