• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Is there a setting that keeps the sidebar hidden and the forum in it's wide setting.

Every time I click on a link or refresh the forum, the forum shrinks and the side comes out. It's really frustrating.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a setting that keeps the sidebar hidden and the forum in it's wide setting.

Every time I click on a link or refresh the forum, the forum shrinks and the side comes out. It's really frustrating.
Did you try in private browsing ? Maybe delete your cookies.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
I had the same problem and just grew to live with it.

The ads constantly shifting size and refreshing on desktop needs to be fixed too. It causes the page to move up and down randomly which is very annoying.

I_D

Oct 27, 2017
I'd like an option to hide it entirely, honestly. It's completely useless for me.

I doubt I'm the only one, but the only parts of this site I use are "Gaming Forum" and "EtcetERA Forum." The rest of the stuff can hide on the homepage, for all I care.

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
If you are on Firefox, a recent Firefox update introduced a browser compatibility issue for this that we're still trying to track down.

As the user above mentioned, we have a thread for this ^

I had the same problem and just grew to live with it.

The ads constantly shifting size and refreshing on desktop needs to be fixed too. It causes the page to move up and down randomly which is very annoying.
We've looked at a variety of solutions for this but it is unfortunately not possible to solve without incidentally hiding the "Report Ad" link. Since that's a pretty important feature to keep, we decided to leave it as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.