• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

Also this image was previously teased

St6MxV2.jpg

FO3qgNFUcAES7ru

So what you all think?

Dax_21NVwAUHbAf.jpg:large

Emerald

Oct 25, 2017
There's a stage event going on for another 2 and a half hours and no tweeting's allowed until it's over so I guess we'll find out soon.

It's a definite hint though, especially since the others are the mainline sora's holding up what game they're from.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
we won't know what happens at the event for a good while since they are not allowed to live tweet it either.

I'd assume we get confirmation that it's happening and maybe a logo if that

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
So soon? At least give us a canon live action 20 season Kingdom Hearts tv show that's required watching before you jump to KH4

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
... I don't see why people are surprised about the existence of this game? Beside the Nvidia leak, people who played the entire series and KHIII + Remind know very well that they would do another KH game eventually.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
... I don't see why people are surprised about the existence of this game? Beside the Nvidia leak, people who played the entire series and KHIII + Remind know very well that they would do another KH game eventually.

Because it's kingdom hearts and there were 14 years between 2 and 3 and like 5-6 non numbered titles. Nobody expects Nomura to be able to be kept on a leash and if they somehow make him make 4 with only a rhythm spin off (which of course, somehow, includes a few ongoing plot relevant cutscenes) and some more incomprehensible mobile nonsense in between, it'll be a small miracle.

Nobody will be surprised another kingdom hearts game exists, it's that it might be 4 and not "Kingdom hearts: 7453 turnips dawning" instead.

Astral

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd be extremely impressed if Nomura goes straight to 4 instead of a billion other titles first. So impressed that I'll actually buy it. KH3 disappointed me.

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
Because it's kingdom hearts and there were 14 years between 2 and 3 and like 5-6 non numbered titles. Nobody expects Nomura to be able to be kept on a leash and if they somehow make him make 4 with only a rhythm spin off (which of course, somehow, includes a few ongoing plot relevant cutscenes) and some more incomprehensible mobile nonsense in between, it'll be a small miracle.

Nobody will be surprised another kingdom hearts game exists, it's that it might be 4 and not "Kingdom hearts: 7453 turnips dawning" instead.
Ah well, that's for sure, but the fact the KHIV will be announced shortly doesn't mean we won't get 4 or 5 random spin offs in between. That's what I was getting at

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
feels weird to have a new one after how long we waited for 3

But this will be the more interesting game if the secret ending from 3 is an indicator of what we're gonna get

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not surprising they'd jump into 4 so soon, if true. Not only would it be the start (or mainline start if we consider MoM the actual start) of a new arc, Nomura isn't the sole creative force behind FF7re2 nor is he directing another AAA game by himself... that we know of.

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
I'm non-plussed for now. Granted, once the teaser (trailer?) will be out, I will certainly get excited, before remembering that the series doesn't make any sense and treats its female characters terribly.
I want to feel positive, but the series really burned a lot of my goodwill.

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
I wonder if they made a conscious effort to get the next one out in a more reasonable time frame. It's already (somehow) been 3 years since KH3.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I thought he'd go full Yozora for 4, huh

Status
Not open for further replies.