• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Rey

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I wonder if it will come one day. After all, every FF games have come to PC via steam. So i wonder when it's gonna hit PC ?
Any intel about this?

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Well it took them awhile for it to come to Xbox and even then we're still waiting on the Story So Far to show up there.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
given what they did with FF15, i could see 6-8 months down the line

PurgeVIII

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
United States
Hopefully soon dude. Playing KH3 right now and whew. Imagine this game at 4k with stable 60+ fps. It looks and plays incredibly on a ps4 pro. I can't even imagine it on a high end PC.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
3 late in the year / early next year I'm betting.

Doubt we'll ever see the collection, might be some rights or licensing issues involved.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Likely never. The idea popped in my head that models could get ripped and Disney licensed models and characters could get used for something less than holy. In that case, never ever.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Likely never. The idea popped in my head that models could get ripped and Disney licensed models and characters could get used for something less than holy. In that case, never ever.
.... Hasn't stopped people from making very identical models. And you can pull the models from the ps4/xbox whenever they get more user friendly hacks.
But I dont see KH coming to PC, not unless Disney wants it to.

Zeroneo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Unlike the Final Fantasy games KH games are tied to Disney, and Disney tends to be weird about this. For the longest time they didn't even allow their games to be released digitally, much less on PC. But this has been changing in the past few years so it is possible I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.