• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
On the surface this game won't be your cup of tea but for any developer not owned by Nintendo to announce this is a REALLY big deal.

THAT SAID I strongly recommend you don't sleep on this game. Spice and Wolf as a work of fiction is really awesome. If you ever thought to yourself there could never be any show on romance that is watchable for a guy this piece of fiction can challenge that assumption. I don't know how the game will play out but the source material is so good because it leans more heavily into a platonic romantic relationship which is very different from what you usually see on TV so you could have a lot of fun observing the lead pair in action.

I did not seriously believe this would happen even though I wish it was.

Now I'll be thoroughly disappointed if we don't get more Labo VR modes from first party games.

Rockstar, release janky LA Noire VR on Switch you cowards!

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
Not really surprising, considering the Unity game engine recently announced that Labo VR would be a platform developers could build for.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I swear I heard it as "Take up the role of a pedo." And I'm familiar with spice and wolf too.

Status
Not open for further replies.