• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017

Gameplay:

It's a really cool platformer/P&C hybrid by one of my fave devs - original OT here:

www.resetera.com

Lair of the Clockwork God |OT| Point & Click & Run & Jump by Ben & Dan (PC & Mac & Linux)

Why play only one genre of game when you could be playing two slightly different ones at the exact same time? Platforms: PC (Steam/GOG) / Mac / Linux (possibility of console ports later) Ben is a die-hard, old-school LucasArts Adventure fan. He has one foot stuck in the 90s, his feet never...

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
Heard some good impressions of this, been putting off getting on PC so decided to jump in day one for Switch once this was announced

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Not sure I'm interested in P&C, but I totally loved the devs earlier game The Swindle so I expect this game is good too.

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
I think I'll have to finally check out Ben there, Dan that, and the Swindle, then maybe check this out when it releases. I've just heard too many positive things about this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.