• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
It really would be. Probably not going back for the original campaign but will def be messing around with co-op on future expansions

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Would love to see them use your MP Spartan for the non-host instead of a bunch of chiefs

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Is this still planning to have split screen on base consoles?...that's...going to be interesting.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Looks like some are about to get kicked from the testing lol. No hiding the usernames.

Bardeh

Jun 15, 2018
I chose not to play Infinite's campaign until this was released, and I hope it's gonna be worth the wait.

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
Holy shit you can be miles apart. Looks way better than I thought they would be able to pull off. Super interesting

Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't convince the few friends who have Xbox ones to try it last year despite game pass and F2P MP. I'd love for this to revive their interest in it and give it a go together!

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
i really wanted to play the campaign but the fact that it was just all one big of the same biome plus no co op I bounced off it pretty quickly. I think the actual gameplay is fantastic though and like the MP a lot, but god the campaign felt so bland and one note in the time I played. I would have kept going but hearing it all looked the same killed my interest. I'll go back for Co op for sure tho

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
This is a mod, not a leak. Mods, please lock.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
Game should've been delayed another year. Which is insane and speaks to serious dysfunction in the game's development that it would need SEVEN YEARS between releases, but it is what it is.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately, this isn't leaked official co-op gameplay. It's a video from 3 weeks ago, showing a player mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.