• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLordMalik

Oct 27, 2017
It looks fake. Take a look at the history of the user. Also, the bit about SOP feels like a fan's dream.

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
Teaser trailers for shareholders are a thing? lol feels like such bullshit tbh

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Just for clarification, the only reason I shared it in the PlayStation Studios OT is because other people were talking and asking about it, I personally think it's fake. I doubt such announcements would be teased to shareholders, and to me this looks like the thing someone with some decent skills can easily put together.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Grab your wigs and clown noses, we march again.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
This looks like a 50 sub YouTuber's intro ripped straight out of 2009, like some real beginner Cinema 4D vibes.

RomanticHeroX

Oct 27, 2017
Is it normal to make a 3 second, nothing, CG logo video for shareholders? I don't make games but this seems wildly fake.

Secret Bambino

▲ Legend ▲
Mar 21, 2021
Company shareholders get teasers? Is that an actual thing? Why would they get teasers about where their money is getting invested in?
This sounds super fake

Oct 30, 2017
Kojima Silent Hills cancellation genuinely hurts every time I am reminded.

Still it would be nice if competent remakes were made but Konami.

Konami = TeamFake

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Not long to see if it's fake.

OP
OP
Angie

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Just for clarification, the only reason I shared it in the PlayStation Studios OT is because other people were talking and asking about it, I personally think it's fake. I doubt such announcements would be teased to shareholders, and to me this looks like the thing someone with some decent skills can easily put together.
I'm #TeamReal always.

colorful-clown-sadie.gif

That is why I lose those avatar bets always lol

Beelzebufo

Jun 1, 2022
Canada
Teaser trailers for shareholders…..seems like something that does not happen. I doubt any of their bigger shareholders even know what that symbol is?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Lol some guy probably made that video to fuck with the easily-manipulated Silent Hill fanbase.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Teasers for shareholders?

I mean.. I knwo some shareholders are gamers, but that's tangential to their jobs...

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018
Not even gonna watch it, teaser for shareholders? Come on, OP.

This is some erotic violence right here

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Shareholders - who are likely not gamers - are supposed to know what an obscure glyph is?

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This poster has posted messages that were removed on the Blue Box Reddit over a year ago

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
imagine being a 70 year old rich as fuck japanese business man watching a shareholder meeting about the pachinko company you invested and getting a random ass teaser

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
This may just be me but the sound could not be further from Silent Hill as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.