• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReturnOfThaMack88

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2020
let me be CLEAR..I'm making this thread for fun discussion. No stupid dangerous bullshit hateful Alt right type conspirac

I'm talking about those theories that we've always heard about since we were kids that.. kinda made you wonder.. do they have a point? Usually these are things we are uneducated about and just don't ever look into further than the cursory knowledge we have. But sometimes even when we do, we're like..shit??

I'll start with the 2 I think of a lot.

1. Moon Landing Was Fake- I mean...it's 2020 and we still need years of research and work to replicate something we did in 1969??? I just don't understand back then..think about where technology was at back then and where it is now. I just don't undertake how we coulda pulled it off, even if our research and programs back then were focused on beating Russia to the moon. It still doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

2. CIA killed Kennedy- ok, I'm pretty ignorant about this but it's fascinating. The theory is that the CIA believed Kennedy was weak against communism, may have been a communist, and that he had planned to cut the CIA's budget by a huge margin. So they murked him :(. This is supported by a committee finding that there was a second gunman that fired at Kennedy.

more details here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_Kennedy_assassination_conspiracy_theory

What do you all think? What conspiracy theories always seem like damn they kinda have a point..

Status
Not open for further replies.