• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Virus

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 5, 2020
If Trumpsters try to break into the capitol again on Inauguration Day what should the armed forces do? Should the insurrectionist be threatened with lethal force?.

TrashHeap64

Dec 7, 2017
Austin, TX
ff1.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
Just turn up. If there's a genuine military presence, Meal Team Six and the Gravy Seals will suddenly be at lot less aggressive. Their entire thing is targeting those who are weaker or that they outnumber.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Do you even have to ask? They need to do what they did to BLM. Corrall the fuckers into a cage and charge every single person present with a felony

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
If they attempt to breach the perimeter while armed they will be met with lethal force

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The National Guard should do ANYTHING needed to prevent an attack on the Capitol or any other federal building. If that means gunning the terrorists down is what's needed, so be it.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Rubber bullets/tear gas/gestapo style abductions/etc

Basically everything they wanted police to do to blm protesters

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2017
If it's an armed insurrection, shoot back. If it's a large mostly unarmed mob, do what they did when it was BLM. Except this time it will be justified.

Horseback police
Tear gas
Riot hear
Rubber bullets

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
If they have guns and they're ready to use them, they should probably be ready to get shot.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Pepper spray, tasers, and other none deadly force, but once some fucker pulls a gun, answer the gun with a gun..

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Bang bang pew pew.

They ain't going to do anything anyhow. They'll only play soldier up to a point until they face the results of the billions of dollars put into the Pentagon's budget.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
They should respond like with any other terrorist attack. By asking this question you're implying that there's a difference.

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully sent off without deadly force. They are authorized to use it if necessary though I'm sure.

Kintaro

Oct 27, 2017
Whatever needs to be done. This will be dictated by the asshat insurrection it's and what they do.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if armed nazi terrorists attack the capitol they may have to shoot some of them. I won't lose any sleep.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
If Trumpsters try to break into the capitol again on Inauguration Day what should the armed forces do? Should the insurrectionist be threatened with lethal force?.

I mean 20k guardsmen will be armed with long guns (and NG has access to military vehicles). Plus I believe there will be real barricades put up along with thousands of federal and local law enforcement.

basically I don't believe anything is going to happen, besides a lot of screaming and arrests and trumpers talking about abuse from police.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Take the kids gloves off for starters. Also, are they really that stupid to pull another stunt after they're getting arrested and deplatformed left and right?

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Also you are seeing people arrested at check points. I think most people will turn away once they realize they aren't even to get a chance to get close

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
shoot to fuckin kill baby

edit: so that nobody ever tries this shit again

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Have you ever notice how prominent fascists get decked once and then fuck off forever? It's because at the slightest show of force a fascist will back down every single time.

Maga chuds won't lift a finger whilst the armed forces are around.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I'll just say that they should use whatever force they deem appropriate for an organized militia intending to attack the Capitol and our elected officials. Won't say anything more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.