• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

banshee150

Banned
Apr 3, 2019
Like it or not, we can't afford to take the same risks as we are doing on Earth by allowing capitalism, dictators, terrorists and other disruptive elements to disrupt the peace because this will ultimately lead to the same situation as on Earth.

Like no Trump, his supporters, religious kooks, unscientific morons, etc should be allowed anywhere near the new planet for starters.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Realistically, those you wanna "leave behind" are exactly the ones using their influence / power / money to get 'tickets' to this 'new world' (and we're assuming that a life on 'Terra-Mars' is preferrable to living on earth)

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
walleposter.png

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Seven factions, each representing a different ideology.

Environmentalism,
Totalitarianism,
Science,
Free Market Capitalism,
Military Dictatorship
Abrahamism,
Democracy.

OP
OP
banshee150

banshee150

Banned
Apr 3, 2019
Realistically, those you wanna "leave behind" are exactly the ones using their influence / power / money to get 'tickets' to this 'new world' (and we're assuming that a life on 'Terra-Mars' is preferrable to living on earth)
I know which is why its a thought-experiment. I don't want to think about the ramifications that the opposite will happen...

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
A nuclear post apocalyptic hell scape on Earth would still be more habitable than Mars.

BobsReset

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
I imagine it would be a bit like Australia or America where the first people choosing to move over are doing so for a better life for themselves

I imagine it won't be a promising prospect to leave so many people behind to move to a whole new planet

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
What would you wish for if you found a genie's lamp?

Uhh, I wouldn't wish for anything because genies aren't real.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Even as a hypothetical thought experiment, this is a deeply flawed premise that we are not going to entertain.

Status
Not open for further replies.