• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Day 3 End
OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fireblend has died!

Utdiado.png

Welcome to Life is Strange Mafia!

You are Nathan Prescott. You are an outwardly aggressive, spoiled, rich, archetypal brat. You often use your family's influence to escape any responsibility for your actions, believing yourself to be above the law. You appear to lack empathy for others and show no regard for the suffering of those you deem a threat to your authority. Along with Victoria Chase, you are one of the most prominent members of the Vortex Club.

You are a Jack of all Trades and are aligned with the Vortex Club, which means the Mafia.

You have access to two 1-Shot abilities that you may use to modify the Mafia's night kill.

Janitor – You may submit the command Janitor Kill: <Player Name>. Your target will not have their Role PM revealed in the thread at the start of the day.

Ninja – You may submit the command Ninja Kill: <Player Name>. You will leave no trace behind that you killed your target.

Keep in mind that you may only use each of these modifiers once, and they are not extra kills.

You may also submit the Mafia's night kill normally using the command Kill: <Player Name>.

You will win the game when the Mafia obtains a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

-----

The game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/life-is-strange-mafia-ot-hella-murder-shaka-brah.128822/

The Scum thread is here: [REDACTED]

Please confirm either by responding to this PM or posting in the game thread.

If you have any questions, PM myself or Pirate Bae!

NIGHT 3 BEGINS

Night actions are due 2 hours before day start.

Day 4 will begin in:
v0w36vttbg

Day 4 Start
OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Maolfunction has died!

mHXffYb.png

You are Max Caulfield. A geeky photographer, quite introverted, and slightly self-conscious, you would rather like to observe the world around you than actually participate in it. But on the contrary, you make a genuine effort to show kindness to all of your peers. After saving your childhood friend Chloe Price from being killed, you discovered you have the ability to rewind time and even stop it in its tracks!

You are a 1-Shot Time Rewinder and are aligned with Arcadia Bay, which means the Town.

Once during the game, and only during the day, you may enter the command REWIND into the game thread.

Doing so will cause the events of the day to be rewound and all vote totals will be reset to zero.

You may not use this power less than one hour before the end of a day phase.

You will win the game when all threats to Arcadia Bay have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

-----

The game thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/life-is-strange-mafia-ot-hella-murder-shaka-brah.128822/

Aeleus has died!

4SHpyyA.png

You are David Madsen. Rude and aggressive, you are Chloe Price's stepfather, and the surveillance obsessed security guard at Blackwell Academy.

You are a 1-Shot Careless Cop and are aligned with Arcadia Bay, which means the Town.

Once during the game, and only at night, you may submit the command Investigate: <Player Name>.

The results of your investigation will reveal your target's alignment in the form of "Town" or "Not Town".

Unfortunately, since you are so careless, you will not receive the results of your investigation.

Instead, the results will be discovered by a random player at the start of the day.

You will win the game when all threats to Arcadia Bay have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

-----

DAY 4 BEGINS

Vote Tool:

Majority is 4

Day 4 will end in:

tve4v2bwya

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Another double kill night.

This could be lynch lose.

I'm not buying there is a miller and a 1 shot cop in the same game.

Kitsunelaine since mao is dead I'll explain the "not worth explaining thing."

I assumed mao got the extra shot from nin n2. Nin seemed fine with mao since day 1. Made sense nin would replace the shot n2.

D3 mao sees xtra shot and doesn't want to bait the kill nemore.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
So last night took out the last verified claims.

Then we have
Swamped - miller
Rac - investigative
Kits - snitch
————-
Then we have

Zeke
Stan
Sparks
Melon

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i feel like claiming would be advantageous towards game-solving but i'll wait for other's advice here

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
the day 1 wagons with the 3 way vote between sparks/nin/Kop 2 have been town wagons so far.

Day 2.5 after the rewind the 3 leading wagons dubs/mao/melon, 2 have been proven town.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see why it would matter if I get a notification or not considering I'd be out of the game

what a weird question

rac why are you asking weird questions

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
If the second kill was a vig they'd have come forward by now right? Pretty far into the game.

I still think there is merit in going after spark today. FB's vote for Spark last day phase reeks of bussing. And spark is conspicuously absent from the D3 vote altogether unless im reading wrong. He didn't even comment on the FB/aeleus/rac situation (this is from memory, correct me if I'm wrong).

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
also i wont lie, a small part of me is disappointed that FB did flip scum and all that theorizing was for nothing.
would have felt like the smartest motherfucker around if it had turned out true.

speaking of which kudos to FB on the oscar worthy exit, really had me going as i caught up on EoD yesterday.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
also i wont lie, a small part of me is disappointed that FB did flip scum and all that theorizing was for nothing.
would have felt like the smartest motherfucker around if it had turned out true.

speaking of which kudos to FB on the oscar worthy exit, really had me going as i caught up on EoD yesterday.
It wasn't for nothing! The theorizing narrowed down the choices based on the currently avaliable information and helped make the case stronger. Which is why I don't feel like an idiot right now.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The thing that does make me feel like an idiot is that I created an easy narrative for scum to grab ahold of.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
what i don't get is the mao nk

in my mind there is definitely scum bussing fb since when i shared the message they knew fireblend was a goner

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
so what you're saying is sparks or melon
Add swamped as well.

Swamped I'm not buying the miller claim with a 1 shot cop in the game. A cop that is already hindered by their results possibly going to scum. If there is a neutral I'm willing to bet it's her. The miller claim shields her from the cop and deters mafia away from her for night kills. It can be argued that she has been going with the flow as far as voting as well.

Sparks I went over yesterday. Fire being scum trying to save scum sparks makes sense.

Melon has only focused on mao who has turned out to be town. Hasn't contributed anything.
—————————-
Rac only person I townread die to how yesterday played out. If he was scum he could've played like he didn't get the msg.

Kits /Stan idk will get to later.