• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.

Happy New Year's, everyone!

Edit: Aside from being Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer, this is one of the Trump attorneys attempting to overturn to the election.

Last edited:

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
What's here to even talk about? Don't think we should give crazy people even more of a platform than Twitter already is.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
You missed one:

Wood's timeline is a mess of legal quackery, obsequious and quasi- overtly-religious pledges of loyalty to the president, and purity tests for any Republican (right now it's Mark Meadows, Kemp, and Dan Crenshaw) who dares to speak against the president or his efforts to overturn the election.

The Roberts stuff is Wood transparently trying to get himself sued for defamation by Roberts, so that Roberts will have to recuse himself from any litigation that he brings forward. He also reasons that if Roberts doesn't sue him, it means the allegations are true. Galaxy brain thinking.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
Who do they think isn't a pedo at this point other than themselves (of course) and their God Emperor Trump? They damn well accused everybody of being a pedo a this point.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This conspiracy theory is a bit too much for some Trumpers, so they have convinced themselves that Lin Wood is a false flag / secret Democrat trying to make the God Emperor look bad.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Lin Wood is the Trumpist Lawyer who has been trying to overturn the election results, along with Rudy and the Kraken lady.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
The blown up low res picture made me laugh

But yeah fuck this guy. "Revelations," fuck off

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Lin Wood was the Richard Jewell lawyer right? I guess OP assumed most people saw that movie last year lol

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
Wait is there even a path left through the courts ? a lot of the rulings said you cannot just decertify an election. So what is the goal now? Just shit posting?

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wait is there even a path left through the courts ? a lot of the rulings said you cannot just decertify an election. So what is the goal now? Just shit posting?
Signal support for insane conspiracy theories to boost their public profile via retweets and people signal boosting the absurd statements.

...Which the OP graciously helped with.

OP
OP
MrSaturn99

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lin Wood was the Richard Jewell lawyer right? I guess OP assumed most people saw that movie last year lol

I'm not even aware of the movie you're referring to -- the criticisms regarding signal-boosting are fair, but I just naturally assumed people would recognize the President's lawyer. (Putting it this way: this isn't just some random nutjob -- this is a member of Trump's legal team gaslighting the public with batshit insane conspiracy theories, as has been discussed here before.)

I'd maybe get it if you live outside America and don't pay that close attention to what goes on here, but even then...

MonoStable

Oct 27, 2017
You missed one:

Wood's timeline is a mess of legal quackery, obsequious and quasi- overtly-religious pledges of loyalty to the president, and purity tests for any Republican (right now it's Mark Meadows, Kemp, and Dan Crenshaw) who dares to speak against the president or his efforts to overturn the election.

The Roberts stuff is Wood transparently trying to get himself sued for defamation by Roberts, so that Roberts will have to recuse himself from any litigation that he brings forward. He also reasons that if Roberts doesn't sue him, it means the allegations are true. Galaxy brain thinking.

Is there some law requiring him to recuse? I could totally see that backfiring if it's just some "tradition" that's always been honored, if I were roberts I wouldn't hold back.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I bet Wood's been notified he's being sanctioned or something and now he's throwing shit to make it look political.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Is there some law requiring him to recuse? I could totally see that backfiring if it's just some "tradition" that's always been honored, if I were roberts I wouldn't hold back.

No, you can't get a judge to recuse just by insulting, defaming, or threatening that judge. Otherwise lawyers and defendants would do it all the time. Roger Stone tried (and failed) to do this in his trial. Wood is an idiot.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
poe.jpg

Somehow Epstein returned

Oct 30, 2017
This guy has been leading Trump's legal strategy to overturn this election.

The "who's this nobody?" comments don't really apply here.

You can go look at the underlying comments. People believe the fuck out of this guy because he, Powell, and Trump are unwavering. They all think some massive revelation is coming lmao

Last edited:
OP
OP
MrSaturn99

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This guy has been leading Trump's legal strategy to overturn this election.

The "who's this nobody?" comments don't really apply here.

While I could've provided more context, I'm still stunned people don't know who he is. It's not like I go around digging up random conspiracy nutjobs.

Regardless, the concerns regarding signal-boosting have given me pause, so I've requested a thread lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.