• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
I appreciate your enthusiasm but I'm incredibly tired of this easter egg shit. Just seems perfunctory at this point. Feeding some youtube machine, I dunno.

zeitgeist

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really get what the Thanos copter meant. Is there a reason why it was there aside from using his name?

Xion385

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I don't really get what the Thanos copter meant. Is there a reason why it was there aside from using his name?
latest

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate your enthusiasm but I'm incredibly tired of this easter egg shit. Just seems perfunctory at this point. Feeding some youtube machine, I dunno.
I have good news for you. You don't have to care. It's in the background and if you don't care you don't even have to pay attention. It's not for you.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Its such a weird thing when there was a bloody alligator and frog Thor in the same episode, but some how this was the most bonkers easter egg.

edit - posted while typing

a916

Oct 25, 2017

Pretty easy way to generate some youtube content if you just randomly throw them in.

But I'm sure it has a payoff for readers as well who grew up with the material.

GDGF

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I was all smiles when I saw the Thanos copter :)

Somebody post the comic for the guy above.

Bitch Pudding

Oct 25, 2017
Some nerd will probably be able to tell you the number of that comic book in which Tanos actually used a fucken helicopter.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty easy way to generate some youtube content if you just randomly throw them in.

But I'm sure it has a payoff for readers as well who grew up with the material.

The easter egg showed up in a multiversal dumping ground, as stuff from timelines and realities that got erased for being 'wrong'. Like not everything is meant to be cynical. Sometimes a dumb idea is just meant to be dumb and fun.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
is that place where they sent all the netflix characters

were they all devoured by alioth

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
We have an OT and don't need reaction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.