• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
EznKCVqX0AY2U91

It's freaking Chris from Captain Spirit/Life is Strange 2!

Edit: WOW, someone on Twitter photoshopped this and it's fake.

Last edited:

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Should I play LiS and LiS2 to get this one? I'd really love to just dive into third one and later on play LiS Remastered instead.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I am to honestly, I thought the game was set in 2019.

LiS2 starts around October 2016, there's a fair bit of allusion-making to the Trump campaign.

Chris' segment is around Christmas. Weirdly he still looks too old here, unless he was supposed to be like... 13? Dude in the OP looks 18 at the youngest.

bahorel

Oct 25, 2017
omggg I gasped out loud. Honestly that's awesome! I love how all the characters exist in the same world.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah I am to honestly, I thought the game was set in 2019.
It's weird because Steph is in the game... Steph was presumely 17/18 in when she was in BtS, right? And Chris looks like he has aged at least 10+ years... That means she is either 27/28ish years old now (and looks like she's in her 20s), or maybe some alternate timeline? Or maybe some really weird tie between the story of Chris and this one... Sure is veeeery weird

OP
OP
Meelow

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
It's weird because Steph is in the game... Steph was presumely 17/18 in when she was in BtS, right? And Chris looks like he has aged at least 10+ years... That means she is either 27/28ish years old now (and looks like she's in her 20s), or maybe some alternate timeline? Or maybe some really weird tie between the story of Chris and this one... Sure is veeeery weird
Ah gotcha, yeah, it is very odd.

Clearly Max broke time itself.

Yeah, I am really confused and I hope they explain this.

However the really good side is Sean and Daniel will likely be brought up :)

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I am really confused and I hope they explain this.

However the really good side is Sean and Daniel will likely be brought up :)

Yeah, I was worried they were going to treat Life is Strange 2 as the odd-one-out and never reference it again.

Hoping we get little call-outs, like that one travelling guy and his online blog would actually work as a logical reference.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Are they just steadily building up the team for the shittiest Avengers ever

OP
OP
Meelow

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, I was worried they were going to treat Life is Strange 2 as the odd-one-out and never reference it again.

Hoping we get little call-outs, like that one travelling guy and his online blog would actually work as a logical reference.

Well, I do know there are some LiS2 references in the record shop and there is a couple of shirt Alex can wear that are form LiS2. However, Brody travelling to the town makes perfect sense, he was very loved In LiS2 by fans so I am sure he will be in the game someway.

Status
Not open for further replies.